Lab 3 Reflection

       For this lab we had to embed a picture of a red car from Jupiter Grades. We had to duplicate this 4 times and have 5 in total. We then put it in a certain order as you can see in the picture above. We had to make sure every layer was equal to each other. Using our photoshopping skills, we changed each layer with different effects like for the 1st one I changed it to black/white and it created a different color for the red car. For the 2nd car I changed the Saturation and played around with the colors and got a redish green color. For the 3rd picture we replaced the color. For the 4th picture, I changed the hue and changed the color from red to a bluish color. I kept the last picture and it shows the difference of how if you change the hue, saturation, color, and effect it becomes a different color car. This helps us web designers to enhance our skills to changing colors and effects of images.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mock Interview

HW What do FileZilla, CoreFTP & CyberDuck have in common?

Soft Skills--Networking