Lab 4 Reflection
Visual Design
For this project we were given a picture that contained different foods. We had to use our photoshopping skills to use the lasso tool to cut out the different foods. It was a really hard task to be honest, using the lasso tool you need full concentration and a still hand. To make it easier I zoomed in at the specific food and cut it out pixel by pixel. I first cut out the base so the melon as the head. I then cut out everything out and resized everything. At last we just had to paste it on the melon and create a face. But for me it seemed a bit too easy and simple, so I took it a step forward and changed the hue/saturation to change the color of the melon base. Then I pasted is around the melon and I was thinking what should I make. I was thinking about one of those like animals like a platypus but with my own edits. So I made the cucumber as the mouth, the pear as the nose even though I know platypus have beaks not mouths or noses.The eyes are spaghetti, the spinach were the arms, the orange pieces were the legs and the mushroom was the tail. With these different foods and photoshop, I was able to make a platypus/melon.


Comments
Post a Comment