Lab 6 Shapes Reflection






















Lab 6 Shapes: Brian Sherpa
Visual Design

      For the project, we did something similar to Lab 5 we drew a regular picture then it was scanned. We then worked on it by getting the shapes that looked similar to the drawing like finding the bird shape, the sun was a circle which was then stretched out, the waves and clouds too. It took really long to find these specific shapes given the whole list of shapes. But when you find the shapes you have to make sure to place it in the right places like I put the sun behind the waves. Also to make more sense the shapes should be colored in to make more sense like I colored the background orange to represent the sunset and I added a layer behind the sun to create like a realistic shadow of the sun. This will help us in the future if we was to design logos or pictures using shapes. We can rely on our shape drawing skills and now I know how to resize the shape to create a valid picture. At the end I like how my picture came out but I believe this wasn't an easy lab.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mock Interview

HW What do FileZilla, CoreFTP & CyberDuck have in common?

Soft Skills--Networking