Lab 7 Reflection

Lab 7: Brian Sherpa
Visual Design
For this project, we had to do things with filters like adding filters to our labs. First we need a photo of ourselves and then we simply added the Liquify filter which I played around with it a bit and got a weird face as you can see in the first pic. We did this for each picture, like for the second picture I used the Sponge filter and made it look like a sponge bridge. The third picture I used the Poster Edges filter which created a more sharper picture and made it look more animated. The fourth picture I used the smudge stick filter and it made the bridge look blurry and smudged. The fifth picture I used the neon glow filter which basically just made the bridge look like it's glowing a redish orange color. The last one I used the glowing edges filter and it looked like the bridge's points and edges were literally glowing, this was probably my favorite filter. This helps our understanding of using the filters to edit our pictures. It sometimes make the pictures looks more defined and cooler.

Comments
Post a Comment