Lab 9 Reflection


Lab 9: Brian Sherpa
Visual Design

      For this project, we typed our name regularly with no special effects. We duplicated the layer of our name 5 more times to create them in separate from each other as you can see above in the picture. We had to get each layer and right click on it to get the blending options, from there for each layer I would add a certain effect like I used the effects like drop shadow, pattern overlay, gradient overlay, and effects. But within these blending effects there are specific options you could change like the color, satin, inner glow, gradient overlay, pattern overlay, and stroke. I enjoyed this project because like I could change something simple like my name and make it different with effects, it enhances the text. I believe this will help us web designers to improve our learning and understanding of using the text tool. We can also make better logos due to this teaching.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mock Interview

HW What do FileZilla, CoreFTP & CyberDuck have in common?

Soft Skills--Networking