Project 1 Warhol Reflection

Project 1: Brian SherpaVisual Design
For this project we had to take a picture of ourself using photo booth. We then did a project called "Warhol," we used ourselves to then make copies and adjust the colors to change ourselves' appearance. We changed the hue/saturation, and as you can see above it shows me, I cropped only myself to block out any background. I used the magnetic lasso tool in which took me many attempts and took kinda long. I then made copies of the cropped version of myself. I gave them background, I used the color wheel chart which helped me to see the what colors best go together to make improve the quality of the picture. I added color to myself too, it made the Warhol effect and it looked valid. I grouped the layers with the color of myself and the background that goes with the color. This project is useful for me because we can use a regular picture and change it a bit to make it pop more. We can now add colors that are satisfying to the eye and that look good with each other. This will help when we are given a picture to edit, I honestly enjoyed this project and found it interesting. I am also proud of myself because I actually did a famous artist's work the Warhol Project.
Comments
Post a Comment