Soft Skills--Networking

Brian Sherpa

  I am currently networking with my friends and teachers through many different platforms such as phone and computer. Using different apps to communicate with friends through Snapchat, Instagram, Houseparty, Facebook and I can contact my teachers through via email and Jupiter Grades. I know I am networking with the right people if the information they give me is important or something that will help me in the future. Such as teachers they assign me work and help me out with any problems I have about the lessons or homework. My classmates and friends help out a lot when it comes to during class when I need help with a task or if I'm interested in making plans with them for upcoming events. Networking with the right people should always be important, my teachers also help me find jobs and internships to apply for the summer. People who may be negative towards you are usually the bad people to network with.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mock Interview

HW What do FileZilla, CoreFTP & CyberDuck have in common?