Lab 12 Reflection

   Brian Sherpa
   For this lab we had to read Chapter 2 and take the test, I learned many new ways to use Adobe Illustrator. We learned how to create shapes and create different images and during the little test/quiz we were to complete the assigned work. For the first image I used the shape tool and created a circle then lines to create the T shape. The second image I used two of the same shapes but angled them each differently with different colors. The third image I used a thicker line tool to create three lines and colored it red. For the rest of the images it was using the shape tools and using different colors. The last image was probably my favorite because it was my logo draft and I think it looks cool the way it looks likes glasses, only by the use of shapes you can design different images. This is an essential tool that Web Designers should have in order to design many things for further uses of Web Design.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mock Interview

HW What do FileZilla, CoreFTP & CyberDuck have in common?

Soft Skills--Networking