About Myself

                                                                    About Myself
      I am Brian Sherpa known as "Sherpa". I go to Information Technology High School and am currently in 11th grade. I am in the Web Design CTE academy and I am interested in this field of study because I myself have loved using technology since I was a little child. To many people computers and smart phones don't seem like a big deal, it's more like an usual thing we use in our everyday lives. But I find the creation of these devices very interesting, I wish to do something that involves softwares or computers in the future so I decided that web design was gonna be my first step. When I first found out about the CTE academies in my school, I was for sure going to join Video Production because I was really into video creations and film making, in addition I also heard they get paid very well.

     But going to the Introduction of Web Design as a freshmen, I was very enlightened by the upperclassmen and how high-tech their work was. This made me change my mind and I thought about Web Design, they were more jobs I could pursue and more varieties of softwares that was involved. The creation of all these websites and video games/movies are all because of web designers. My hobbies are usually to play soccer or play video games. But most of my days I try to practice soccer. My dream is to play for Manchester United and have my name go around the world. My goal is to receive my high school diploma, further develop my web designing skills, get into a good college, get scouted for soccer, get at least 4.0 GPA and make my parents proud.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mock Interview

HW What do FileZilla, CoreFTP & CyberDuck have in common?

Soft Skills--Networking