Blow to Bits Chapter 3

Brian Sherpa
Digital Design
2/3 Period
9/2/18

  -Can you give other examples of abstraction in everyday life?
In life there are many examples of abstractions which is for the best and simplest use. Such as I use a pen to write, but I really have no idea, about how the ink manages to reach the nib. And how it comes from the nib of the pen to the paper. What happens inside the pen is something I have no idea about, all I know is that I can use it to write.


 -Discuss how not knowing some basics of how a software tool or computer works, and the abstractions they use, could lead to bad outcomes.

Not knowing basics is just going to lead up to difficulties and mistakes. Knowing the basics of how a software tool or computer works is like the main principle of a Web Designer. If he/she doesn't know the basics, their work will be very unprofessional and time consuming. Especially in the field of computer science, if one was to apply for a job outside of school. They will automatically be removed due to their lack of experience and knowledge of the basic fundamentals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mock Interview

HW What do FileZilla, CoreFTP & CyberDuck have in common?

Soft Skills--Networking