Lab 3 Reflection
Brian Sherpa
Digital Design
2/3 Period
9/4/18
Lab 3
For this lab we had to use HTML and image links which were to be linked to three websites: w3schools, techteach.us, and our blogger sites. Honestly I had trouble with this lab, but I got through it after the first hyperlink. When writing these codes you are able to copy and paste instead of typing it all over again. Once I finished the hyperlink for my first website I moved to the next two easily. I used dreamweaver for this lab. These skills are important for a web designer because when creating a website this will help with creating hyperlinks and linking a picture with a link.
Digital Design
2/3 Period
9/4/18
Lab 3
For this lab we had to use HTML and image links which were to be linked to three websites: w3schools, techteach.us, and our blogger sites. Honestly I had trouble with this lab, but I got through it after the first hyperlink. When writing these codes you are able to copy and paste instead of typing it all over again. Once I finished the hyperlink for my first website I moved to the next two easily. I used dreamweaver for this lab. These skills are important for a web designer because when creating a website this will help with creating hyperlinks and linking a picture with a link.

Comments
Post a Comment