Brian Sherpa
The HTTP traffic changed dramatically when I from google.com to youtube.com. I can see that when you click on a link that takes you to another website the waterfall will change and increase by number. But I noticed that when I was on youtube.com I clicked on a video and the waterfall would be different. Also in the network section there are different categories on the top such as All,XHR, JS, CSS, Img, Media, Font, Doc, WS, Manifest, and Other. For each website these categories all have different waterfalls and the "All" category has everything combined basically. For example on youtube.com while watching a video the Media category didn't have anything in it but the Img had most of the images that was being displayed. For a page that you already loaded up the load time would show that it's faster because of the cookies since the computer already saved the cookies from that website previously. For some websites like espn.com there will be many images that are changing throughout the website so the Img category would show different images loading in rapidly. It also had about 301 requests.
Comments
Post a Comment