Lab 9 Reflection

Brian Sherpa                                                                                                                   
For this lab we had to create a html page for lab 9. We had to create a favicon and add an internal css. The internal style sheet is used to add a unique style for a single document. It is defined in <head> section of the HTML page inside the <style> tag. We had to answer the following questions: What exactly is a favicon?
How are favicon created?
How did you create your favicon for this page ? and how did you added to the tab
We also had to include our favicon image in color, black and white and our sketch of it. For this lab I created my favicon in code.org which honestly wasn't the hardest task, for me creating an idea for the favicon because often times I would have a really nice sketch but it would come out terrible in pixels. So I decided to do a simple idea of 3 triangles which the origin of the favicon comes from my old gaming clan which I created back in middle school. The pixels were created with a set of 1s and 0s but when you add color, there are more different ways of writing the code so basically it was RGB colors and you would mix colors to create other colors and different shades of colors. These skills are useful for web designers in order to create a favicon in the future for a website and to understand how RGB colors work with pixels. From this lab I learned that pictures that you see on the computer screen or even anything you see is created by pixels, if you was to zoom carefully you can actually see the images get pixelated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mock Interview

HW What do FileZilla, CoreFTP & CyberDuck have in common?

MP3 CE #2