Brian Sherpa
 |
| #1 |
 |
| #2 |
 |
| #3 |
 |
| #4 |
For this project we were instructed to create our own html website in which the theme was our top 3 favorite movies. In the first picture that shows my homepage which to create honestly was the hardest part since it was suppose to be easy for the user to navigate through every movie. So for example if you clicked on the Boruto movie it would take you to picture #2 and it had a whole movie review about it. From there you have many different options to make the user's life easier, you could navigate through other movies or you could go back to the homepage. The main objective was to create a creative page so what I did was I added a background image using the style tag "background-image" to add a picture of the Hidden Leaf Village in the first pic. I added a group of minions to the background of the 4th picture and added a scene from the Purge in the 3rd picture. You can't see it but if you visit
http://techteach.us/Web2020/SBrian/Projects/Project%201/index.html you can actually see the gif I created on the homepage. Overall this project was fun and really helpful for our web design skills. I would like to say the hardest part was getting used to using the style tag to make it look better and time management.
Comments
Post a Comment