Lab 19 Reflection

Brian Sherpa
4/5/19
Js Assignment Operators

This lab was similar to Lab 18 since it acts as a calculator but instead of working with arithmetic operators, it deals with assignment operators. Here's how it works. You start with an initial number, the one I chose for my webpage was 10. Then, a user inputs a second value to then either add, subtract, multiply, divide and modulo from. In contrast to lab 18, this lab doesn't just display the value of the first number and the second number only, it is consecutive once you start clicking buttons. For example, if I input 10 as my secondary number and click add, I will get 31 as a result. However if I click add again, instead of displaying 31 again, it will add 10 once more to display 41. Instead of just using arithmetic operators, the values are assigned meaning the value will stay until you reload the page of course. The result will keep changing as you play around with more arithmetic operators and numbers. These skills would be useful for a web designer to know because it could allow them to make more complex programs from using these assignment operators. They could manipulate variables to track information that may be useful to their website and etc. This is also how many developers can create a calculator on their web pages. This lab was complicated for me since we had to work with JavaScript.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mock Interview

HW What do FileZilla, CoreFTP & CyberDuck have in common?

Soft Skills--Networking