Project 2 Reflection

Brian Sherpa
5/24/19
Favorite Teacher Project

For this project, our main objective was to create a website based on our favorite teacher. So for this project, I chose Mr.Reid or Coach Reid. I used HTML and CSS to create this website and using my knowledge of basic web design formatting. I had to interview him to get information about him like his hometown, his educational background, etc. I even learned a couple of new things about him. This website has 5 different tabs or sections: Home, Bio, Subject, Trivia, and Sources. To find this information, I had to do a bit of research on the subject he teaches which is Physical Education/Health. It was a long process, we were given 2 weeks, to make 5 webpages as well as write down our teacher's biography and subject and make a trivia which involved student responses on the teacher. It was a big project involving the use of HTML with a combination of CSS to make the project. I faced trouble in writing the biography it required a separate interview and I had to not include a couple of stuff. But once that overcame it was easy from there but very time-consuming. This is an important skill for Web Designers to develop since it tests our ability to gather information and create a basic website. Overall I had a great time creating this website but one thing that irked me was the whole trivia section since it took a long time to get the information. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mock Interview

HW What do FileZilla, CoreFTP & CyberDuck have in common?

Blown to Bits Apendix