Lab 11 Reflection
![]() |
| Before |
![]() |
| After |

Brian Sherpa
Lab 11, Pd7th
For this project, we were given different pictures in which we had to make certain changes to them. For the picture of the little girl, I zoomed in her cap then I used the color replacement tool to paint the foreground color over the red hat. This replaced the red with green to create a different color cap without messing up with anything else. I also used the clone stamp to make the darker bricks just like the regular bricks. I cloned the hot spots too and used the spot healing brush to heal the other black dark spots on the brick and cleared the garfiti on top. There was also a crack which I used the quick selection tool to select and then I filled. For the picture of the rock climbing lady, I used the healing brush to remove the "DJ" from the rocks. I used the patch tool to erase the chips and holes on the sides of the rocks. So it looked as if the rocks were in good condition. The picture with the grass was easy all I did was use the cloning tool to fix the rip in the bottom left of the picture. I also used the spot healing brush tool to get rid of the sprinkler heads. For the picture of the Man, it sounds difficult but wasn't that hard. We had to remove the wrinkles of his face and make him look younger. To do this, I duplicated the layer and called it "Retouch," then I used the healing brush to erase the wrinkles on his forehead. I got rid of the furrow line too that was between the eyebrows. I used the patch tool, to erase the wrinkles under his eyes, I also erased the wrinkles inside the glasses under the right eye, and inside and outside of the left eye. At last I changed the opacity to 65%, this helped it look more realistic. As a web designer all these skills will help me enhance my editing skills when I need to clone things, change the colors or even make somebody look younger.







Comments
Post a Comment